Tuition Payment Schedule for Students Not Eligible for Financial Aid
Part- Time Evening Program
*** A $350.00 ($100.00 non-refundable) seat reservation/orientation fee is not part of the tuition and is payable within 30 days of acceptance into the Program.
B. Out-of-District Resident - Tuition - $12,360 (Massachusetts Residents)
C. Out-of-State Resident- Tuition- $13,390
Address on application will serve to establish applicants in/out region classification. In region residents will be required to submit three (3) verification documents with first tuition payment (driver’s license / tax statement / utility bill).
$3,735.00 per year
|Out-of –District Students
$6,180 per year
|June 1, 2012 (July 1 if accepted after June 1)||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|September 1, 2012||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|October 1, 2012||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|November 2, 2012||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|Payment Due||Payment Due|
|June 1, 2013 (July 1 if accepted after June 1)||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|September 1, 2013||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|October 1, 2013||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|November 2, 2013||$933.75||$1,545.00|
|Out-of State Residents||$6,695 per year TOTAL $13,390|
|June 1, 2012 (July 1 if accepted after June 1)||$1,673.75|
|September 1, 2012||$1,673.75|
|October 1, 2012||$1,673.75|
|November 2, 2012||$1,673.75|
|June 1, 2013||$1,673.75|
|September 1, 2013||$1,673.75|
|October 3, 2013||$1,673.75|
|November 1, 2013||$1,673.75|
** Please note: Regardless of any third-party payment, should this party withdraw or not make payment for any reason, the student is responsible for tuition and other expenses prior to graduation.
The following policy has been established and approved by the Greater Fall River School District Committee. Please remember that the $350.00 ($100.00 non refundable) seat reservation/orientation fee is not part of the tuition. Additionally, the $525 lab fee which is included in the tuition is non-refundable. It will be retained to cover student nursing lab and support materials assessed at the commencement of the program.
- Tuition refunded at 100%, less $100 for processing cost, for withdrawal prior to one week before the first class.
- Tuition refunded at 70%, less $100 for processing cost, for withdrawal within one week before to one week after the first class.
- Tuition refunded at 30%, less $100 for processing cost for withdrawal during the second week or third week of class.
- No refunds after the third week of class.
- No refunds will be given for dismissals as outlined in the student handbook.
- Student requests and withdrawals must be made in writing and addressed to the Practical Nursing Director and the Business Manager. All refunds will be made within a 45 day period.
The school reserves the right to terminate any student at any time for failure to meet tuition payment, academic requirements, unsatisfactory clinical learning, lack of interest, improper conduct (i.e. drugs, alcohol and rudeness), infraction of established rules and regulations, excessive absenteeism/tardiness, failure to meet the objectives of a specific learning experience, for physical or emotional health problems which interfere with academic/clinical learning or lack of progress.