Introduction to Spanish
We begin with ordinal and higher numbers, moving on to possessive adjectives, pronouns, "sentence starters," the conjugation of "ser," "estar," "tener," and how to conjugate present tense regular -ar, -er, & -ir verbs. Students are expected to read; translate, understand questions, and communicate in Spanish both verbally and in the written language, putting full (basic) sentences together. Students will cover at least the first three chapters of our text, possibly four, learning vocabulary about yourself and others, family, school, and foods.
- “Introduction to Spanish” (no pre-requisites needed)
- Spanish I (must have completed INTRO course during the summer or have Spanish Teacher permission)
- Introduction to Spanish – 2 classes being offered:
- Monday’s September 26, 2011 to May 21, 2012
- Thursday’s September 29, 2011 to May 24, 2012
- This course will receive a “pass/fail grade"
- Intro to Spanish will be held in room C101.
- Spanish I – Tuesdays – September 27, 2010 to May 22, 2012
- This course will receive a “letter grade”
- All classes will be 2:45pm to 3:45 pm in a classroom to be determined
- Both Classes will be for CREDIT on your transcript
- Enrollment limited to the first 15 students to sign-up
- NO CHARGE for the Classes