The Practical Nurse Day program is proud to announce Tiffany Farrell as their Outstanding Vocational Student. Tiffany is a graduate of New Bedford High School and currently resides in Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
She is a member of the National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurse Student Honor Society and is currently employed by Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts as a Personal Care Attendant. She is also a member of SkillsUSA where she will compete in the Related Technical Math Competition. Tiffany would like to further her education to become a Registered Nurse and eventually a Doctor of Chiropractic. Her greatest inspirations are her four children, Nikolai, Alex, Isaac, and Emma-Grace.
- She will compete in SkillsUSA Related Technical Math Competition
- National Federation of Licensed Practical Nurse Student Honor Society
- Employed by Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts as a Personal Care Attendant
- Would like to become a Registered Nurse
- Eventually become a Doctor of Chiropractic